Prov 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine... - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This 'n That

THIS: So it's Wednesday and I haven't posted since about Thursday which breaks all the rules of good blogging.

THAT: Stopped at the Bargain Store after work today to see if they had any of those cute little ten dollar dresses left they were advertising. They did. I tried on four or five and found a super cute one. Unfortunately, when I got to the cashier I found out it was $25 so I said no thanks and came home empty-handed. It's not like I need another dress. If I had a wedding to attend or something, I definitely would have bought it. I would have posted a picture, but now I can't do that either. Nada for the ol' blogerolla.

THIS: Thought by now I might have an update from my lung doc, not that everyone isn't sick of hearing about it. But no. Just another lame blogging moment.

THAT: Mindy and Kevin arrive in a week. It will have been nearly a year (Aug. 7) since I last saw my daughter and I wonder how I will avoid hugging the stuffings out of her. Maybe her big hunky policeman husband will have to protect her. Maybe somebody will snap a photo or shoot some video and I can post the moment on my blog for the world to see. Or not.

There, I blogged today. Gosh I'm good at this. And that.

2 comments:

  1. You really are good at this blogging stuff, Terrie! And I happen to know exactly when you walked out of the Bargain Store....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do Linda. Bet you weren't trying on any little ten dollar dresses, either. :)

    ReplyDelete