Prov 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine... - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Only Not as Funny

This is actually Eugene. Same thing, though.
   So I saw my new lung doc again today. It's a little hard to take seriously a guy who looks so much like Eugene Levy, but I do like him. Latest test results haven't shown anything different. I have Bronchiectasis. Good news, it doesn't kill you (except, perhaps, possibly indirectly if you get repeated lung infections and what not over the years.) Bad news, it doesn't go away (barring Divine intervention.).
     However, because I do not fit the mold for how people normally get this condition (I do love being a woman of mystery), he is not ready to give up. Next stop: the Immunologist.  
     And so my little saga continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment