Prov 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine... - Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ding Ding Ding, We Have a Winner!!

Well, it took long enough for me to find out, but I am THR-RILLED to announce that my script, Once More with Passion, won First Place in the scripts/screenplays category of the Canadian Christian Writers competition for 2010!! A national award!! Click on the link below to see the official announcement - I'm about the 10th paragraph down...right before J.I. Packer! Happy dance! Thank you, God!

http://canadianchristianwritingawards.com/

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Terrie! You've worked hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you! Will share this with the NW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Terrie! BUT we always knew you were a winner! - Barbarino!

    ReplyDelete