Prov 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine... - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still, My Soul Be Still

When there's something going wrong inside your body and you've been waiting three months to find out what it is, it can get a little old. But there are so many great songs that can bless a person's socks off. My favorite today is this one by Keith & Kristyn Getty. You can watch the video by clicking HERE.  

These are the lyrics:

Still, my soul be still, and do not fear though winds of change may rage tomorrow. God is at your side, no longer dread the fires of unexpected sorrow.
Chorus:
God You are my God, and I will trust in You and not be shaken.
Lord of peace, renew a steadfast spirit within me to rest in You alone.

Still, my soul be still, do not be moved by lesser lights and fleeting shadows.
Hold onto His ways with shield of faith against temptations flaming arrows.
Still, my soul be still, do not forsake the Truth you learned in the beginning.
Wait upon the Lord and hope will rise as stars appear when day is dimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment