Prov 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine... - Proverbs 17:22

Monday, February 7, 2011

My pastor prayed for me...

...although he may not know it yet. 

Yesterday on my blog I asked for prayer, specifically that I would hear from God as I embark upon my writing conference adventure--a dream that requires courage and faith. Today, attempting to clear my desktop for the umpteenth time in three days, I opened the envelope from our church mailbox containing our tax receipt and a note from Nathan to all contributors. Among other things, he said: "May 2011 be a year where He rewards your Kingdom orientation ... by allowing you to hear His voice, and in so doing give you the courage and faith to live His dream like never before."

How cool is that? Thanks, Nathan! (Did I mention this man is also my nephew?)

1 comment:

  1. I often imagine God as a weaver - working outside our time and space, so that He can connect the past, the present, and the future of every human being who ever lived and all those who are not even born yet - and when you notice these 'Divine Coincidences' like your pastor praying for you before he knows it - isn't our God beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete