Prov 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine... - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, April 28, 2011

"It's me, it's me, oh Lord...standin' in the need of prayer..."

Zero minus 36 hours. Saturday morning I'll be writing a Municipal Law exam from nine until noon. At 1:30, I'm speaking to a sorority of school teachers and retired school teachers. I had to have been a little out of my mind when I agreed to this, but what I didn't know then was that I would not be feeling really well. All of which is rather overwhelming.

So I'm leaning hard into II Corinthians 12:9. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 

I'm weak.
This somehow makes God's power perfect.
I don't pretend to understand how this works, but I think it's very cool. And I really hope it's true.
And I'd love it if you would pray for me.

1 comment: